Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Killjoys, make some noise!



Since I'm absolutely in love with My Chemical Romance's new album Danger Days, I decided to do some nails inspired by it. Most of it is taken from aspects of Party Poison's costume. I like how the Dead Pegasus turned out, the rest is okay. I was feeling kinda crampy, so I rushed it. Either way, still pretty cool.

Polishes used:
Essie, Licorice
Orly, Halley's Comet
Sally Hansen, Cherry Red
Sally Hansen, White On
Sally Hansen, Lightening
Nicole by OPI, Loyalty to Royalty
China Glaze, Atlantis
Sally Hansen, Blue Me Away!
Sinful Colors, All About You

I was messing around, and ended up putting two coats of Sinful's All About You over two coats of Nicole by OPI's Loyalty to Royalty. I thought it looked neat.


That's it for me. Hope everyone had a nice holiday!

12 comments:

  1. I love All About You. I layer it over Sinful Colors Midnight Blue, and recently I tried it over white. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks good over so many colors, doesn't it? I layered it over Zoya's Cheryl recently, which is a chocolately color, and it looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! do you do tutorials?
    I sooooo need my nails done like that.
    MCR for life!<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't done any tutorials yet, but I may in the future! These nails were pretty simple to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I just fell in love with the killjoy-nails right away, and I would do anything to learn how to do them...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looove that last mani! It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the killjoy nails. I can't even put on one layer of nail polish good, though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, the killjoy nail are AWESOME!! You have a great taste in music and an awesome talent. LUCKY!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. killjoys nails are awesomee! i love them! you've got to make tutorial !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i agree with karolina!!!!!!!!!!! i do nails too, and get compliments and stuff but i can never get my killjoy nails 2 work especially the dead pegasus and american widow

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the MCR nails! wish i could paint my own like that! awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. can you make a video for the second nails?
    I love it

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love any comments, questions, or feedback, and try my best to respond! Please be courteous and don't spam or repeatedly link back to your own blog or website. :)