Friday, March 11, 2011

Let's play some tetris motherfucker!



I did these super quick.. mainly because I won't have time to do them tomorrow since I'm getting my hair done and going over to the bf's and have a crapload of other stuff to do before that. They're pretty messy but my polish was chipping so I had to do something! Also, my thumbnail broke, damn it.. I'm not filing my other nails to match it yet, I'm hoping it'll grow out in time for this fancy party I have to go to. Whatever, I'm lazy, sue me.

Hopefully tomorrow my hair will be a glorious shade of magenta.. wish me luck!

Also, here are some delicious cupcakes I made for my guy. Red velvet with peppermint white chocolate cream cheese frosting(oh my god it was to die for). Check out my subpar piping skills.

3 comments:

I appreciate and love any comments, questions, or feedback, and try my best to respond! Please be courteous and don't spam or repeatedly link back to your own blog or website. :)