Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Game of Thrones, House Targaryen Nails!


Hey everyone! These are actually a bit old, I just never photographed them properly.. I took the opportunity to do so when I mounted them on my sample board recently. Inspired by House Targaryen from Game of Thrones, my favorite house. Fire and blood, baby. Anyways.. hate the accent nail. Too lazy to do another one. Also not happy with how.. derpy the dragon looks, but it's not completely awful. I like the scales, though. This was the first time I did scales, and as you can see from my previous post, I've kept the same technique.

That's all for now.. sorry my posts are never terribly exciting, but I live a rather boring life, haha. I'm planning on doing some fun nails in the future though, hopefully they turn out. Thanks for reading, as usual!

1 comment:

I appreciate and love any comments, questions, or feedback, and try my best to respond! Please be courteous and don't spam or repeatedly link back to your own blog or website. :)