Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Simple skull accents, plus my v-day mani.


Helloooo everyone! As you can see, I have iiiitty bitty stumps right now.. I put acrylics on myself for v-day, and after I removed them I trimmed my nails down as short as I could, because I wanted some new growth, and because they were a little thin. It's easier for me to work with short nails, anyways. They looked a little sad, so I slapped on some Revlon "Facets of Fuchsia" and some little skull accents for fun.


These are what they looked like before I took my acrylics off.. sparkly sparkly, haha. I don't do many acrylics on my clients, so I like playing around on myself sometimes.

2 comments:

I appreciate and love any comments, questions, or feedback, and try my best to respond! Please be courteous and don't spam or repeatedly link back to your own blog or website. :)