Saturday, April 27, 2013

Chains and stripes


Well, this is a fairly self-explanatory mani.. I was pretty bored and not feeling extremely creative, but I wanted something different than what I usually do. Pretty much threw whatever I grabbed from my kit onto my nails.. chains, studs, glitter, gold foil.. aaaaand it came out like this, lol. I do like the thumb and ring finger, but the rest are pretty meh. I was too tired to redo it, however. I'd probably just go for solid black next time since I cannot do stripes no matter what..

2 comments:

  1. เล่นสล็อต Songkran Splash PG Slot โดดเด่นที่สุดคือการใช้กราฟิกและเอฟเฟกต์ที่สวยงาม เกมใหม่ พีจี สล็อต ไม่ว่าจะเป็นเสียงเพลงในเกม หรือการเล่นหมุนล้อที่มีการส่งน้ำและพ่นน้ำเล็กๆ รางวัล ทำให้เกมสล็อต นักเดิมพันที่ชื่นชอบการเล่นเกมสล็อตออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love any comments, questions, or feedback, and try my best to respond! Please be courteous and don't spam or repeatedly link back to your own blog or website. :)